Attorney at Law, Nagashima Ohno & Tsunematsu Partner
Utilizing her experience in the Ministry of Justice and the Prosecutors’ Office, Ms. Fukuhara’s main practice area is corporate crisis management and global investigations. She specializes in representing companies and individuals in complex cross-border investigations involving domestic and foreign regulatory authorities. Further, she has advised many companies about business and human rights (BHR) as well as supporting establishing an effective compliance system regarding personal information and trade secrets, anti-corruption, and other matters.
- Member of the Study Group on Sustainability of Storage Batteries, established by METI (2022 – present)
- Member of the Study Group on Guidelines for Respecting Human Rights in the Supply Chain, established by METI (2022 – present)
- ESG Legal Affairs (Kinzai Institute for Financial Affairs, Inc.) (co-author, published in September 2023)
- Business and Human Rights from the Basics (Chuokeizai-sha, Holdings, Inc.) (published in April 2023)
- Outline and Key Notes of "Guidelines for Respecting Human Rights in Responsible Supply Chains" (Business Homu, December 2022 (Vol. 22 No. 12))
- Chambers Global Practice Guides White-Collar Crime 2021 Japan - Law & Practice (co-author)